Anyone have a homebase air conditioner?

Hi, I just bought an air conditioner from homebase (the 180 down to 150 + 10% off this weekend). Does anyone here have one, as I'm not sure if I'm missing parts with mine. I didn't get any instructions, or any hose to vent the exhaust out of the window..
Thanks for your help!

to fix the hose to the wall should you wish to vent through a wall, the only parts I had to buy were the tube to go through the cavity and the outside vent.