4 gang switched sockets

I am trying to find where I can buy a four socket unit. Screwfix have a three socket converter to use with a double socket box. Blair
Add pictures here
✖

They also do a 1 or 2G to 4G converter
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/sea/searchresults.jsp ;jsessionidQHQ3MGQFJFDCJO2C3CJ0Q?_dyncharset=UTF-8&q=&nÖ0887-79&pn=1&pd=1&pi=1&cn=1&cd=1&x=4&y=7
Quote no d60887-79
--
Steve

Remove "nospam" from email address to reply to me personally
✖

Blair
Add pictures here
✖

very large almost 6mm square and the tightening screw only penetrates about 3mm and won't go any further. Is there some form of special terminal for this device? Blair
Add pictures here
✖

I put more pressure in tightening the screw and it eventually penetrated further which will enable me to tighten OK. I think that they put a cut in the thread to prevent the screw from coming out Blair
Add pictures here
✖