Structural Engineer NEEDED in Dallas

Hi Everyone,
I am a consultant at a leading management consulting firm that serves the engineering industry. I am assisting a well-known structural engineering firm to find an experienced structural engineer with 4 to 10 years of structural design experience. Please have 10 years or less experience. This is a great growth-oriented oppotunity! If you are interested in learning more about it, please let me know at snipped-for-privacy@zweigwhite.com.
Thank you!
RCJ wrote:

I always like these euphemisms for "the job doesn't pay squat."
Matt
10 years or less? Either they really don't want anyone with a lot of experience or they don't want to pay much.
Fuckin' head-hunters!

Or.... They use this as a way to age discriminate.
I used to advertise for men with a min of 20 years experience. Was I age discriminating?
Now and then I would get a guy with one year experience 20 times.

Glenn wrote:

Yes although whether it was an illegal discrimination as the other poster seemed to imply is something else entirely...
As I always say... "growth-oriented opportunity", "advancement opportunity", etc. will not pay my rent.

I have 0 years experience. Does this put me at the top of the list? Pleeeease! I will work for crackers and water. Does the position pay that much?