SCH 80 pvc sanitary tee?

I was looking at some construction options for cost versus potential benefit. Putting a little extra money in under slab plumbing made sense if it would provide extra resistance to subsidence, thermal contraction, or seismic vibration.
To get an idea of the cost difference, I tried to compare schedule 40 and schedule 80 sanitary tees. I did not find any of the schedule 80 tees on the internet or at HD. Is this because they don't exist? Any comments on finding the tees or tips on protecting under-slab plumbing are appreciated. My buddy insists that I need to pay for a basement for easy access to plumbing, but that's not an option right now.
Ron
Sanitary fittings are only made in PVC-DWV schedule 40 and ABS.Virtually nothing you can do will protect buried underground piping from seismic vibration. I'm not sure that a basement is a good option. Perhaps raising the foundation on footers and having a 3 foot crawl space to allow access to piping would be better. Instead of worrying about protecting under-slab plumbing, better you spend you money on hiring a professional, licensed plumbing contractor to do the work.