Project Management Software

Dear Sir / Madam,
I am doing my Master’s research in the area of Construction Engineering and Management at Universiti Technologi Malaysia. I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to complete this questionnaire.
This questionnaire is about usage of planning software in project management. The objective of this study is to identify which software is commonly used by engineers and professionals worldwide. It also intends to determine demand of these software’s users at present and in the future.
The questionnaire was designed to be completed between 10- 15 minutes and you can fill it by clicking on following link.
http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=KHINNL_315690c9
All personal data we receive will be kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and exclusively for academic use. Only statistics of the collected responses will be publicized.
If you have any queries, please contact Mehdi at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Your time, effort and support are very much appreciated.
Thank you & best regards,
Mehdi Nourbakhsh, Master of Construction Management, Faculty of Civil Engineering, University Technology Malaysia(UTM), Johor, Malaysia.
Add pictures here
âś–