Poly Block Construction: I hope that is the name

Has anyone worked with poly block construction. I talked with someone from Mobile, and spoke very highly about it. Supposedly, you are able to obtain an R-value of 50, and great wind properties (500mph) and not a large amount of cost difference (in compared to trad. 2 *6 framing). He mentioned how easy it is to work with, however. I hear it is becoming popular post Katrina. I am in Houston, and I haven't heard much about it locally.
theyre called ICF forms...look at this
http://www.amvicsystem.com/Homeowners.aspx
or LOGIX

Thanks for the info. Any guess on cost as opposed to trad. 2 * 6 construction?