Looking for Quantity Surveyor

Title:Senior Quantity Surveyor Location:Shanghai
•    Current location: China •    Come from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore or Malaysia and with China working experience, around 30 years old •    At least 3 years in Estimating work Participating for preparing bidding estimating, and bidding evaluation for industrial projects, especially semiconductors •    Be able to communicate both verbally and through writing with the client, the engineers, the construction team and the contractors •    Ability to establish market unit rates, carry out cost estimates and drafts contracts •    Good knowledge of local sources of material and equipment commonly use in the industry •    Good communication skills in English
EMAIL: snipped-for-privacy@igcsh.com

I'd rather have a quality surveyor than a quantity one, any day!

I'd rather have a quality surveyor than a quantity one, any day!
Just another name for an estimator, not a land surveyor

Yes, I know! I was tweaking the spammer.

Yes, I know! I was tweaking the spammer.
Why was this a spam? req

You can start using quantity survey- software like www.aiqs.org Regards
Bob