Looking for Quantity Surveyor

Title=EF=BC=9ASenior Quantity Surveyor Location=EF=BC=9AShanghai

=E2=80=A2 Current location=EF=BC=9A China =E2=80=A2 Come from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore or Malaysia and with China working experience, around 30 years old =E2=80=A2 At least 3 years in Estimating work Participating for preparing bidding estimating, and bidding evaluation for industrial projects, especially semiconductors =E2=80=A2 Be able to communicate both verbally and through writing with the client, the engineers, the construction team and the contractors =E2=80=A2 Ability to establish market unit rates, carry out cost estimates = and drafts contracts =E2=80=A2 Good knowledge of local sources of material and equipment commonl= y use in the industry =E2=80=A2 Good communication skills in English

EMAIL=EF=BC= snipped-for-privacy@igcsh.com

Reply to
selina

I'd rather have a quality surveyor than a quantity one, any day!

RicodJour

I'd rather have a quality surveyor than a quantity one, any day!

Just another name for an estimator, not a land surveyor

Reply to
Tom Cular

Yes, I know! I was tweaking the spammer.

RicodJour

Yes, I know! I was tweaking the spammer.

Why was this a spam? req

Reply to
reqluq

.

You can start using quantity survey- software like

Regards

Bob

Reply to
Boban