fooitngs in a bag?

http://www.fab-form.com/products/fastbag/fastbag.html
KISS! Keep it simple stupid! And these guys did. Forget about building footing forms out of wood and spending hours doing it. Forget even huge, cumbersome plastic forms! Even fabric is a waste of time compared to this method.
Just carry the bag to where you need a footing, open, and pour. When I build my house, this is the way I will do any footings I will need.
Anyone work with it?
richard wrote the following:

Not me. It doesn't look any easier than plain concrete bags and looks much heavier. How come it is on the ground and appears to be already wet with some sort of metal post in it, is that the way it is to be used, on top of the ground? BTW, the video doesn't work for me.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

The concrete is poured into that company's products. Their products are essentially polyester reinforced bags. The one the OP linked to is a square footing form for point loads. The fabric formwork has some decided benefits, and a few drawbacks, but it's a good way to go.