Where to buy Parts for a Euro Pro 93 steam cleaner

I would like to buy a floor bruch and some nylon detail brushes for the unit. I have'nt any luck with Euro Pro

any one have a source?

thanks.

Mango

Reply to
Mango

I ordered some detail bruses from EuroPro last year ... will have to check and see if I still have the paperwork. I got them from the company address that came with the steamer.

There was a small ad flashing when I signed on just now ... it says EuroPro products are available at

If you still have the instructions you can look in there for the address but tomorrow I'll check and see if I kept the address.

Mango wrote:

Reply to
Dottie