Euro-Pro Steam Cleaners at HSN

I have been looking at the Euro-Pro steam cleaners for a while and am frustrated by the lack of details out there when in comes to the difference between models.

I know people seem to be happy with the EP93.

At HSN they have 2 euro-pro models that are labeled entirely differently. And I can't tell the difference between them.

One is called Euro-Pro Select Professional Steam Cleaner. The other is the Euro-Pro Select Professional Stainless Steam Cleaner. From the picture, they appear to be the same. Does anyone know anything about these models at HSN? How do they compare to the EP93? For the price and free shipping, I'd rather buy from HSN if the product is as good.

Thanks, Merlynn

Reply to
Merlynn