Yyyeeeeoooouuuccchhhh!!!!

Someone explain waxing to me. I still don't get it. Of course, my legs are *still* tingling, 8 hours later. Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod. "Oh, it barely hurts..." WHATEVER. Thankfully there was no one else in the place (I asked the woman who was torturing me), so I let out a nice, loud "F&%!!!!!!!" She cracked up.
Good heavens. It just freaking hurts. And I'm supposed to go do it again in 5 weeks??!
--
It's Tis Herself

Darn it...I keep posting in the wrong group! Really sorry!!!
--
It's Tis Herself

Heh :-)
Nan
Perhaps a local teenager would be interested in doing it for you.
: >> Someone explain waxing to me. I still don't get it. Of course, my legs : >> are *still* tingling, 8 hours later. Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod. "Oh, : >> it barely hurts..." WHATEVER. Thankfully there was no one else in the : >> place (I asked the woman who was torturing me), so I let out a nice, : >> loud "F&%!!!!!!!" She cracked up. : >> : >> Good heavens. It just freaking hurts. And I'm supposed to go do it : >> again in 5 weeks??! : >Try scraping it off with a credit card :) : : Heh :-) : : Nan :