Removing wax from wool

I was lighting candles last night, and one of them dripped on my fiancee's expensive new wool coat. Is there anything I can do to clean it?
Thanks, Adam

it?
If it is expensive, I would take it to the cleaners. So far you have one strike against you for getting wax on the coat. You don't need another strike for making it worse! ;)

it?
Hi Adam
White spirit will remove the wax but don't dig at the fibres use the reverse end of a spoon to break the wax up.
Take a look at www.DrClean.co.uk/surgery_stains/stain_framepage.asp and click through to the wax stain example. Also if you go to the ironing section there's a step-by-step pictorial example of removing wax.
Hope this helps -- DrClean www.DrClean.co.uk The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web
Try using a hair dryer on medium to loosen the wax. Just warm it up, don't try to completely melt it. Once loosened, scrape it with a plastic scraper. You will gets almost all it it out this way with patience. You can also iron the garment USING A WOOL SETTING with an absorbent terry towel on both sides of the garment. This will transfer a lot of the wax to the towels. It may casue some of the wax to penetrate further into the wool so do this at your discretion. If it is a different color (like red wax, white wool, etc.) then a professional cleaning may be the only total answer.
Good luck!

it?