Re: Cafetiere

E Z Peaces wrote:

I wondered how long before you showed up with your dafty answers. You are lucky to receive a reply this time as Coronation Street is just about to start. I will give your cleaning tips to the Greasy Spoon on the corner of the main road.

Why?
Then he should be posting in alt.coffee! Perhaps he knows how to remove a glass jug from a metal holder?
"E Z Peaces" < wrote in message

Fred the flying egg, was close