Re: Cafetiere

> I am unable to remove the glass from the metal holder for cleaning. Does

>> anyone have any tips on how to do this? >> Personally I cannot abide coffee but I purchased the cafetiere for fussy >> visitors who complain about my usual coffee and are seemingly above >> drinking the instant powder stuff. >> I also bought some Fairtrade ground coffee on special offer but was >> horrified to see it only lasts two weeks! Surely it is ok to put it in a >> jar to keep? My coffee visitors won't be back for a few months and I >> can't bear to waste it as, even on special, it's more than double in >> price what I would pay for supermarket own brand instant. >> TIA >> >> > > > Have a tile floor and drains installed. Arrange for someone at the > heath department phone you when they are coming to inspect. That way > you can wash your cafeteria down with a pressure washer before they > arrive. It's the best way to handle grimy floor buildups, food stains > on ceilings, glass, metal, and cockroaches.

I wondered how long before you showed up with your dafty answers. You are lucky to receive a reply this time as Coronation Street is just about to start. I will give your cleaning tips to the Greasy Spoon on the corner of the main road.

Coffee shouldn't be kept a few months. I make mine one cup at a time > using a little plastic sieve. I drink it within three minutes.

Why?

My neighbor is one of those fussy coffee drinkers. He says the best way > to brew coffee is with one tea bag for every three cups. He has driven > a big rig 30 years, and I think that qualifies him as an expert.

Then he should be posting in alt.coffee! Perhaps he knows how to remove a glass jug from a metal holder?

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

Answer : you CAN beat an egg, but you can't beat a good bonk.

Fred the flying egg, was close

Reply to
Mary Hinge