mineral oil

mineral oil which is non toxic is great for removing those sticky labels and odds and ends that will not come off---also good to clean the sliders in windows - they also will slide easier. you can buy this at a drug store- in a pinch you can use baby oil as this is mineral oil with perfume- I prefer the straight mineral oil with no additives- paint mineral oil on outside furniture and bird houses that are not painted-
Does any one have other uses for mineral oil-?
joyfulheart(Marilyn Christine) wrote:

Petrolatum is similar. It will dissolve gummy stuff like roofing tar.
It's relatively non-toxic (some people use it as a laxative) so I use it on my wood-handled kitchen knives, bbq tools, etc. Also use it on my garden tools because it doesn't get sticky like other oils seem to do.
Rubbing a light coating on the surface of an egg is supposed to seal the pores so eggs will keep longer.
On 15 Sep 2006 22:05:01 -0700, "joyfulheart(Marilyn Christine)"

makes a great lube for masturbation for guys.