I am here to learn...

Hello... My name is Billy Miner. I wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I've been following the discussion (lurking) here for a couple weeks. I am a full-time student and a part time manager of a website and Ezine about spirituality and personal growth.
I am interested in this group because I want to create a website that will help people to deal more effectively with their clutter and home cleaning problems. I would like to get different perspectives from people, with regards to what kind of knowledge and tools they need to be successful in cleaning their homes.
I find that I am the type of person who generally is good at keeping clean and peaceful surroundings for myself and that I might be able to help others to do the same. I want to learn how to be able to better serve people in this way, and that is why I am here... to learn from you and the other group members. I look forward to learning more from you.
Thanks for reading, Billy Miner
"You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing." - Michael Pritchard

Sounds like a positive endeavor. Good luck with it.
I've reached the age where the happy hour is a nap. -- Piper
Thank you for your encouragement, Piper. :)
"You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing." - Michael Pritchard

Welcome. This isn't a very busy group, sorry to say.
-- Piper I've reached the age where the happy hour is a nap.