don't toss those mascara wands..

I hang onto these, cleaned of course - they make great little bottle brush type cleaning tools - used one today to clean 'cage' around a tabletop fan - also to clean a/c filter guard - have used 'em to get into tight areas in bathroom, like under the faucet - better than an old toothbrush, in many cases.
hth, val

I think this could start a new thread, about what items you use for an unusual purpose.
For example, I suggest using a Pringles box to iron very thin round-armed ladies dresses. You can se what I mean on www.DrClean.co.uk/surgery_ironing/ironing_jacket3.asp
--
DrClean
www.DrClean.co.uk
On 26 Aug 2004 14:18:53 -0700, val189 wrote:

Thankyou that is a cool idea which I'm going to try on our pets cage.