Dirty Drawers - Ugh! Funny video!

Didn't your mom always say:
Always wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident. There's no shame in being poor, but there is shame in being dirty.
Obviously, this guy didn't take his mother's advice. Watch the video here:
http://www.digitalfog.com/gallery/dirty_drawers.html

It was very dark on my screen (or maybe I'm just slow). I didn't "get it."