Cleaning Birkenstocks

I have some nice sandals that are kind of suede like --where you put your feet? I'd like to know if anyone has an idea of how you clean that Innersole. Because it is leather on cork, I hesitate to just use water. Any suggestions would be so welcome. TIA
aloha, Thunder http://www.smithfarms.com Farmers & Sellers of 100% Kona Coffee & other Great Stuff
contact the Birkenstock company and ask them..they are very good about answering questions.
http://www.birkenstock.com / Sijka

about
put
use
Thanks for the tip, sijka. I went to their site and there was a page error when I tried to order supplies. I wrote them an email yesterday alerting them to the problem, but I have not heard back yet.
I'll be waiting. with aloha, Thunder http://www.smithfarms.com Farmers & Sellers of 100% Kona Coffee & other Great Stuff