Clean Windows, Fast and Easy

1- Remove loose dirt with a hose sprayer. 2- Brush on a combination of one part rubbing alcohol and one part table salt. 3- Hose down. 4- Squeegee dry.

For outside side of windows only.

I still need suggestions for inside side of windows.

S2

Reply to
Stuart

What's the problem with any number of convenient commercial products in spray bottles? Or the usual combination of water, ammonia & a little dish soap?

Reply to
Frogleg

Woah Nellie!

That's your easy way?

how about?

bucket of warnm water

5 drops Dawn dish soap

Apply with soft car wash brush-on-a-stick

squeegee off

Reply to
570-622-6441

After trying about everything, I have to agree. Nothing beats the squeegee method.

Reply to
Vox Humana