Clean Windows, Fast and Easy

1- Remove loose dirt with a hose sprayer. 2- Brush on a combination of one part rubbing alcohol and one part table salt. 3- Hose down. 4- Squeegee dry.
For outside side of windows only.
I still need suggestions for inside side of windows.
S2

What's the problem with any number of convenient commercial products in spray bottles? Or the usual combination of water, ammonia & a little dish soap?
Woah Nellie!
That's your easy way?
how about?
bucket of warnm water
5 drops Dawn dish soap
Apply with soft car wash brush-on-a-stick
squeegee off

After trying about everything, I have to agree. Nothing beats the squeegee method.