Cat urine in wood flooring - how to remove????

Hello all,
We're buying a house that had a 25-cat problem for a few years. They soaked through the carpet and padding into the particle board underlayment, they wet on the vinyl flooring in the kitchen and dining room, and they probably sprayed the walls a bit. Someone has already removed the carpet and padding and let the place air for over 6 months. Then they washed the floors down with a bleach solution and sealed with KILZ (2 coats). The smell is much less, but unlivable just the same. WHAT CAN WE DO? I've read and heard all the suggestions about the above procedures, but they've already been done. Now what? Baking soda? Vinegar? Also, there is a concrete cellar in which the stench is unbearable. What to do there? Has the smell soaked into the walls and ceilings? Someone suggested an ozone air cleaner, but isn't that just masking the odor? Please help!
bb in Oregon
Don't buy the house -------
BB - I discussed your problem with my daughter last nite - she has much experience with cats - Fosters cats for adoption for Animal Allies - she told me a product that suppose to work wonders is Nature's Miracle - Especially For Cats - after saturating the areas - let it dry thoroughly and then reapply - I do not know how expensive it is but if it is worth it try it - another person wrote in to have professional help which you may have to do ----------I am going to add that when buying homes the seller usually has to show a certificate that the house is Termite free and has been treated for Termites -Cetificates should be needed in this situation - also mold free
Thanks for all replies so far...
I am a building contractor myself, so replacing some of the problem areas is no problem. The caretakers of the home are the ones who KILZed the floors without much remedy of the real problem.
How useful is baking soda? I've heard that solutions of baking soda/water can be used to saturate the areas or piling pounds upon pounds of the stuff on the affected areas. Any experience there?
Thanks again, BB

soaked
probably
for
and

is
stuff
For urine you want vinegar, not baking soda.