Bagless vacuum = crap

After struggling with a bagless vacuum for 6 minths I finally grew tired of having to clean the filter twice per vacuuming. I went out and bought a good old bag vacuum just like my Mom used to have.
Vacuums aren't built like they used to be. My mom's Hoover used to last forever practically. It was simple, had no headlight or attachments, but you couldn't break the thing. You are lucky if you get a year or two out of todays vacuums. Even the famous Oreck "commercial" vacuum with the metal handle just doesn't last like they used to in the old days (example the 1960s).

Weren't you tired three months ago?

Is it a Roadshark?

Nowadays it seems like they are designed to suck.

How many times did it last forever practically?

Just a hose?

How hard did you try?

I wear a floral wreath to remind me to go easy on the machinery.

How long does an Oreck last? Do hotels uses them?
--
Barbecue Bob serving family-style roast bunny
at convenient restaurants

Too funny.

I tried emailing Jack. His account has been disabled. Could Marcey have done that?
--
Best Regards,
Lloyd

Hi Lloyd I tried to e mail you but the mail bounced. Could Marcey have done that?

Why would I cancel Lloyd's account? Nis "netiquette" is improving every year! As for "Jack Smith", he is obviously a troll. One of the muslim groups where he has posted may have disabled his account. Take care it doesn't happen to you.
--
Until next time,
Marcey

I tried to mail Dawn and my mail was returned. What on earth have you done to her account ?

YGM If you've still got an account!