Samsung Bagless Upright Vacuum

A mate has a Samsung Bagless Upright (1800watt). He says the filter is always getting blocked and needs to be cleaned and washed.

Any ideas? Could he have left something out?

Reply to
DerbyBorn

I assume it's a cyclone? The cause (on a Dyson) is overfilling the dust canister. That leaves too little room for any cyclonic separatation to operate, and the dust will go through to the filter. You need to empty it when it gets to the max fill line, which is a long way below the top.

However, I don't know anything about the Samsung.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel