Baby bum-cream on carpet

It was too quiet and his door was closed - curiosity got the better of us and the boy (2) had climbed up into the shelves, retrieved his bum-cream and spread it all over the floor.
Any ideas on how to get it out of the carpet? We've tried water, dry cloth, acetate/non-acetate nail polish remover, baby wipes, toilet paper and alcohol hand wash. Oh, and the carpet's made of wool.
cheers, reece :-)

cloth,
I think that how you should remove it would depend on what kind of a base the cream has, is it petroleum jelly based? ZincOxide based? Can you try calling the 800# on the packaging and ask the manufacturer?
Many of those products have an oily base. I would mix up hot water and sudsy ammonia....rinse with vinegar to besure and get suds out.
Dorothy