Why isn't this big news...

Solar power at $1.00 per watt?
http://www.solveclimate.com/blog/20071219/1-watt-itunes-solar-energy-has-arrived
--
Edgar

I hope your wrong, but I haven't seen or heard of this before so who knows.
I'd definitely do a lot of research and get a lot of information before going solar.
Now, what about super capacitors rather than batteries? I've heard about it, but I want to know more.
--
Edgar

Ah yes, I remember the coil in my old VW Bug, so thats what a capacitor basically was eh?
--
Edgar

Edgar wrote:

It's as simple as creating a superconducting loop that the electricity endlessly circles that you tap into when needed. Just a few wires and stuff and that's about it.
Don wrote:

Cool. That's the Don I (also) like to read.
Don wrote:

LOL
Sometimes the best solutions are mixed. What's the wind like out there? How energetic are your gurlz, and how do you feel about a giant hamster-wheel?

He can't?

"A house is a house."