Why isn't this big news...

Solar power at $1.00 per watt?

Edgar

I hope your wrong, but I haven't seen or heard of this before so who knows.

I'd definitely do a lot of research and get a lot of information before going solar.

Now, what about super capacitors rather than batteries? I've heard about it, but I want to know more.

Reply to
Edgar

Ah yes, I remember the coil in my old VW Bug, so thats what a capacitor basically was eh?

Reply to
Edgar

LOL

Sometimes the best solutions are mixed. What's the wind like out there? How energetic are your gurlz, and how do you feel about a giant hamster-wheel?

He can't?

"A house is a house."

Reply to
Warm Worm

> 2 reasons.

It's as simple as creating a superconducting loop that the electricity endlessly circles that you tap into when needed. Just a few wires and stuff and that's about it.

Reply to
Warm Worm

>> 2 reasons.

Cool. That's the Don I (also) like to read.

Reply to
Warm Worm