Kill A Watt power monitor

Those of you needing to keep tabs on power hungry appliances can find the Kill A Watt monitor at your nearby Harbor Freight store now. Price was listed as $29.99 in the flyer I got in the mail today, SKU is

93519. Sale was said to go through 2-25-08. My Captain Midnight calendar watch says today is 03--05-08 leading me to suspect that the flyer deliveries to the PO were perhaps delayed some. However, the same price is current on the internet site, so odds are good for getting that price. Thought some you might like to know. Cheers,

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Not sure what the second poster is talking about but the kill a watt is available at amazon for $22.98 with free shipping. It is pretty cool and I have used it to track down the heavy users are in my house.

Reply to
Eric9822

There are 2 different models. One is more advanced, easier to use, and twice the price of the cheap one.

Reply to
salty

Thanks for the improved info. Never thought to check other sources. We should note that Amazon shipping is not free unless unless you have signed up for their Amazon Prime offer, which IIRC is about $79 or so annually. Amazon lists quite a few Kill A Watts which seem to have slightly differing appearances, maybe similar in performance, so looking at specs before putting out the $$ would be prudent for any vendor.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Reply to