Why I'm self employed...

So that I don't have to wear one of these at a place of employment where I might be subject to testing!
http://tinyurl.com/bzplt
I just heard about this the other day when Onterrio Smith (Vikings running back) got caught with one and some dried urine in his bag. The things people do for a buzz. Ever heard of alcohol?
"don't piss me off!!!"

better to be pissed off than pissed on
In alt.architecture , Pierre Levesque, AIA wrote :

Ah Ha just as I suspected the black one is not bigger <g> anon :-)
"Pierre Levesque, AIA"

One move like that from an employer and I'd be out the door, possibly dragging him/her to court along with me.
"The Commission recognizes that it is a legitimate goal for employers to have a safe workplace. One method sometimes used by employers to achieve that goal is drug and alcohol testing. However, such testing is controversial and, especially in the area of drug testing, of limited effectiveness as an indicator of impairment. It is not used to a significant degree anywhere in the world except in the United States... It is the [Ontario Human Rights] Commission's view that such testing is prima facie discriminatory and can only be used in limited circumstances." Short link: http://tinyurl.com/8n2hm Well-endowed link: http://64.233.187.104/search?q che:1z8y-WRHSEUJ:www.ohrc.on.ca/english/publications/drug-alcohol-policy.pdf

Mine looks much better.