Supplier construction and decoration stone products

China Zenger Stone Company is a manufacturer and exporter of granite, marble, tiles, slabs for countertop, vanity, tombstone, etc. We have many years of manufacture and export experience. Our main markets are USA, Canada, Australia, Spain, Poland, etc. We are also interested in establishing a business relationship with interested parties.
The products we supply include:
1) Granite Marble Tile , Slab, Cut to Size and Random size with flamed (or blamed first ,then brushed), polished, Bush-hammered, Sandblasted , etc.
2) Countertop, Vanity, Bar tops, Island top, Bath Tub, Sink. These are for Public area, Restrooms, Kitchen, Garden.
3) Slate, Sandstone, Terracotta tiles. This is Natural products for wall and floor!
4) Tombstone, Fireplace, Medallion, Mosaic, Sculpture, curbstone, paving stone and any building, decoration stone
5) Laminated Marble