Should I replace casement windows with double hung

The interior of my wood casement windows get wet when it rains. I am thinking of replacing them with double hung. I am afraid it will change the look of my 20 year old house or could effect efficiency. However if they get wet it could cause rot and other problems What do you think?
On Sunday, September 1, 2013 1:44:02 AM UTC-3, Window concern wrote:

Hi Window concern, Unsure you realize it or not, but your post also ended up on the alt.archit ecture newsgroup and who knows where else. I went over to 'HomeOwnersHub' where your post may have originated, and it had me wondering about a business model where a for-profit or soon-to-be-fo r-profit outfit crowd-sourced free advice, perhaps from those who didn't re alize their advice was being "sold" on a (soon-to-be-)for-profit site.