Re: What a Geek am I...

wrote...

Why not get a KVM and run both machines at the same time? I'm running 3 machines from one keyboard, monitor, mouse set up.
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co

Won't work. MS Office is too hooked into the registry and Windows Explorer. You need the disks.
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co
Bob Morrison wrote:

"Hi, I'm Bob, the new IT guy. I'll be here to help you with any hardware and related software issues." ;)

Well, I assume that y'all make more than a cashier at K-Mart for goodness sakes. Or am I mistaken?