Re: Now I've heard everything.

LOL... "Dear Mr. McKnight, I own a multi-million dollar corporation and need the consulting expertise to render my corporation into a multi-billion dollar corporation. I decided on your firm due to your record of having architected and directed the development of several of the largest and most successful business intelligence programs in the world"

Too funny... talk about a sure-fire way to get NO business

architected > >

Pierre Levesque, AIA

It is the IT buffoons who have grabbed and applied titles to make themselves feel more important.......

Reply to
P. Fritz

kind if like the "sanitation engineer" I saw in front of my house this morning? ;-)

Reply to
Cato

Or the "domestic engineer" Don is married too ;-)

Reply to
P. Fritz

Don you gonna take that?

I believe that in their most recent mission statement the term "domestic goddess" has replaced the outdated one you referenced. ;-)

Reply to
Cato

You moved her up to management?...........that explains the problems :-)

Reply to
P. Fritz

"Don" wrote in news:ZWDFe.5496$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

What I can't figure out what it has to do with intelligence at all, and "business intelligence" in particular...if this place is, in fact, "the business intelligence partner to numerous organizations, providing strategy through complete implementation", it explains why so many business go belly-up.

I admit that I don't always weite very well inb my posts, but when I ever had/have to do any professional-level writing, I sure as shytte do a heck of a lot better than the moron who wrote this website =>8-p !!

Jeez but it *irritates* me that most of what gets written these days is so utterly pathetic, with no idea whatsoever of proper sentence structure or grammar. The made-up words and imporperly-used vocabulary just adds that much more stench to the situation.

And then people run around whining and crying that "nobody understand them".

Well of course not?!?! How the heck can anyone make any sense out of the stream of unstructured, unrelated verbiage effluvium that so many people spew?

It's sickening.

- Kris

Reply to
Kris Krieger