Re: Floating Offshore Windfarms

Page 2 of 2

John P. Bengi wrote:

Words have meaning and modern society has done it utmost to obfuscate the meanings of those words. It is no longer safe to assume meanings, particularly when they're used in this type of context.
Like Don, I would like to know what you mean by "disservice."
One man's "disservice" may very well be another man's "utopia".
From dictionary.com
dis7ser7vice ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ds-s{rvs) n. A harmful action; an injury. ------------------------------- Even you could have done that. It really wasn't that hard. I could help you with counting numbers also if you like.
` end
begin 666 prime.gif M1TE&.#EA! `6`/ ``/___P```"'Y! $`````+ `````$`!8```(.A(^I$<;> *0)2JVHLO00$`.P`` ` end
John P. Bengi wrote:

Your words...
"I am sure almost everybody has about the same understanding of
"hurting the environment"
I believe it means disturbing the earth in a manner that will eventually do a disservice to mankind."
You still haven't explained what you mean. Your statement is far to broad to have any real meaning whatsoever.

failure
So a "good" outcome would be a bunch of healthy well "educated" peasants.
And I'm not sure how peasants and "real democracy" (is that like a "true Christian"?) co-exist.