Hummus is simpler than even making donuts

Hummus with tahini (what you are really thinking about) = chickpeas, skinned and mashed, sesame tahini (stir its oil in with a with a chopstick before blending), fresh lemon, crushed garlic cloves (powdered will do), hot peppers or oregano or whatever else you want to adulterate the pure essence of hummus with. Spice with some sea salt (good for you) and some hot paprika. The skins come off the chickpeas
Experiment with proportions I use 1 part peas to 1/2 part sesame tahini, and use the liquid I cook the chickpeas in (you can use canned liquid) to get the correct consistency

I've used Hummus as a substitute for mayonaise for years. Much more flavorful in sammiches. yum.

I hear it's great in the garden too.
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

Composting stale leftovers? ;)
Rico wrote: > Applied liberally to the skin it makes an excellent sunblock - though > it does seem to attract insects, rodents, bears and a lot of > pointing/staring/nose-holding.
How to reduce one's hubris through hummus.
On Jun 28, 8:15 am, "Pierre Levesque"

Hummus also goes great on bagels or toast, so it's an excellent breakfast food. Applied liberally to the skin it makes an excellent sunblock - though it does seem to attract insects, rodents, bears and a lot of pointing/staring/nose-holding.

Ever tried it as a construction material? Maybe some sort of caulking or mortar application?

Chick peas are the new hemp...only legal!
I need a small slab of concrete outside, maybe I'll try hummus.
--
Edgar

RicodJour wrote:

So that's why I'm a mosquito magnet......just joking.