Drafting Services

Commercial & Residental Plans Low cost Custom Home plans starting at $ 475.00 Low fees for all custom plans, contact me for pricing based on square footage. I have over 45 years experience in Architectural Drafting and 50 years experience in the construction industry. I am a master carpenter by trade so I know how a building should be built. Estimating is free, I also have references.

Anthony M. Ippolito snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Reply to
Anthony M. Ippolito

And I have 15 years of experience watching you posting here... keep it up! ;-)

Reply to
Pierre Levesque

snipped-for-privacy@22g2000prx.googlegroups.com...

He hasn't done 1 plan in 15 years, sad.

Reply to
creative1986

responding to

Archability wrote: Have you tried Archability? You can promote your services for free with a profile and bid on new projects.

------------------------------------- Archability | Online Architectural Services Marketplace

Anth> Commercial & Residental Plans Low cost

------------------------------------- Archability | Online Architectural Services Marketplace

Reply to
Archability