Drafting Services

Commercial & Residental Plans Low cost Custom Home plans starting at $ 475.00 Low fees for all custom plans, contact me for pricing based on square footage. I have over 45 years experience in Architectural Drafting and 50 years experience in the construction industry. I am a master carpenter by trade so I know how a building should be built. Estimating is free, I also have references.
Anthony M. Ippolito snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net
And I have 15 years of experience watching you posting here... keep it up! ;-)

He hasn't done 1 plan in 15 years, sad.
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/architecture/Drafting-Services-25017-.htm Archability wrote: Have you tried Archability? You can promote your services for free with a profile and bid on new projects.
www.archability.com ------------------------------------- Archability | Online Architectural Services Marketplace