Design Ideas

I am in the process of putting together a floorplan to begin construction on a new house. I'm having a little trouble with the layout of the entry to the master bedroom/bathroom. I like what I have so far but it leaves too much exposed wall area in the master bedroom. I was wondering if anyone had some thoughts on how I could change this so I can get more wall in the master bedroom.

Below is a link to the floorplan.

Thanks in advance.

Barry

Sanbar

That link is a 404.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

What's a 404 link?

Reply to
Sanbar

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Worked fine for me..

Reply to
wiseacre

Ditto.

Reply to
RicodJour

Without seeing the site, it means nothing to me...

(personally, it's just a plan for just a house. Nothing special...I can't see how it is different from most of my neighbors. I can't see how it does anything to relate/respond to the site at all).

Reply to
3D Peruna

At least I don't feel like I'm missing anything now. Funny that only Rico and I get a 404 on the link....

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

"Sanbar" wrote in news:46495360$0$9919$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:

To start on Master, way too many walls in ensuite, will be very clostrophobic, and landlocking closet could lead to a damp clothes. And where are the windows in mstr ? for a room that size should be bigger centralized window...

Reply to
Ron

Under the assumption that I like the plan and just want to fix the master bedroom entrance area, does anyone have a great idea for that. Any input on just that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Barry

Reply to
Sanbar

Then listen to Don. The problems I have with it are more fundamental than just a few plan tweaks. But, clearly, you don't care.

Reply to
3D Peruna