Design Ideas

I am in the process of putting together a floorplan to begin construction on a new house. I'm having a little trouble with the layout of the entry to the master bedroom/bathroom. I like what I have so far but it leaves too much exposed wall area in the master bedroom. I was wondering if anyone had some thoughts on how I could change this so I can get more wall in the master bedroom.
Below is a link to the floorplan.
Thanks in advance.
Barry
http://www.lewismediagroup.com/ads/Lewis-Model.pdf

That link is a 404.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_404

Worked fine for me..
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

Ditto.
Sanbar wrote:

Without seeing the site, it means nothing to me...
(personally, it's just a plan for just a house. Nothing special...I can't see how it is different from most of my neighbors. I can't see how it does anything to relate/respond to the site at all).

At least I don't feel like I'm missing anything now. Funny that only Rico and I get a 404 on the link....

To start on Master, way too many walls in ensuite, will be very clostrophobic, and landlocking closet could lead to a damp clothes. And where are the windows in mstr ? for a room that size should be bigger centralized window...
Under the assumption that I like the plan and just want to fix the master bedroom entrance area, does anyone have a great idea for that. Any input on just that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Barry

Sanbar wrote:

Then listen to Don. The problems I have with it are more fundamental than just a few plan tweaks. But, clearly, you don't care.