Dennis Miller

I'd like to clarify this for some readers...
I am not, repeat NOT, Dennis Miller.
gruhn wrote:

Pardon, but I'm going to ask the dumb question. What prompted this post? Your non sequitur has me wriggling like a Pimelodid Catfish at the end of a Ear Ball Lure Sinker Mold (thanks Google).
I look forward to your arcane reference laced reply. ;-)

Others of my posts which you likely dismissed well before the relevant point which near their bottoms state "That's just my opinion. Dennis Miller may be wrong."

I'm not sure if I am to be sorry or happy for you. Guess that depends on if you are in to "piercing" and "suspension" or not.
gruhn wrote:

Sorry I missed it, sounds enthralling. Next time I'll make sure and hang on to your every word.

Just my sad attempt at a Miller-like arcane reference. Sorry my coffee hadn't kicked in yet.

If I didn't stick strictly to the 7-bit ASCII thing, I'd be able to color the useless words blue so you could skip over them. Sorry, my dogma forces extra work on you.

So then.. "Happy"?
gruhn wrote:

Not sure if you're being grumpy or sarcastic, maybe both? Maybe it's not so much a case of dogma, as your posting style. I didn't see where you had posted it originally, especially when this showed up as a separate topic on google. Besides, I was only joking with you in the first place, thus the use of ;-)
Either way, no worries.

So, so, I guess.

Funny! I'm being FUNNY!