De luxe townhouses - Rem Koolhaas

I need material for a tutorial, they are the homes De Luxe Townhouses Arch. Rem Koolhaas, undertaken in 1998 in the peninsula of Sporenburg in Amsterdam, I need the floor plans drawings and material in such diverse architectural project.
Thanks Tiziana

I replied to you in your first post in your first thread. The second link was taken from a magazine that had the floor plans and quite a bit of information. See if you can find it at your architecture school. Tratto da Area n 47 Novembre/Dicembre 1999, pagg 64-73, Federico Motta Editore
As an alternative, contact OMA directly. Koolhaas is a professor, and I'm sure that OMA will be able to point you in the right direction. http://www.oma.eu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8&Itemid=8
niente