Curved wall baseboards?

Using a thick stained baseboard (1.5" thick) but not sure how to deal with a section where the wall curved (concave) with a radius about 40" or so.
Any idea what I can do to have a continuous look? The board is too think to bend into that radius.
Thanks in advance,
MC
miamicuse wrote:

Soak it in water for a few days...get it nice and wet. Then, bend it to the right radius and let it dry out. You should be able to apply it to the wall.
Thanks, but wouldn't it twist and warp after it dries and therefore it will "pop" out of the wall?
I still am not sure 1.5" thickness I can "bend" it. I will try however and see what happens.
MC

Kerfing the baseboard will make bending easiedr. A piece of relatively flexible top trim helps hide the kerfs. TB
3D Peruna wrote:

That technique worked great on my basswood models in school ;-)