ay mi arquitectura

Many years ago I graduated as an Architect of a well recognized Architecture School.
Then I worked in the Planning Department of a big big city.
Then I had a revelation, I only wanted to design.
So I went into magazine design and publishing.
It is my life, it has been my life and I am pretty good and have done all the internet revolution with my graphic design skills and passion.
But today, I want to know, what is the software the architects use?
AutoCAD, right?? Is this better in Macs or PCs?
What kind of software is the best?
Somebody, guide me back to my roots, please!
Thanks,
P.

Mostly AutoCAD...or one of its flavors. Some are trying Revit (which is now an Autodesk product). Almost all architects will swear by their software and swear at other software.
AutoCAD has the most inertia.

No Mac version, so it's infintely better on a PC.

This is a religious argument. It depends on so many different things it's impossible to say.

Hmmm...not sure if any of us here could do that for you...

Well put.

I used it once on a Sun. Long time ago.

For what?
Estimada Patricia....
Yo imgino que hable espaol....y por eso quisiera preguntarle a Ud. .... por qu busca sus raices?
Quieres ser arquitecta? ...o quieres jugar?
No quisiera presentarme como cabrn agresivo....pero parece que Ud. ha decidido su viaje en la vida.... y que est afuera de la arquitectura.
La verdad es que siempre estoy listo para ayudar a los que quieran mucho a mi profesin tan bonita y dificil....pero a m no me gustan los que juegen en el agua sin querer a entender la profundidad.
Si quisiera, puede visitar nuestra pgina para mas informacin...
www.egan-martinez.com
Me gustara mucho tener un dilogo con Ud. ....si quisiera volver a la arquitectura.
Just so you know.... despite being the descendant of Irish immigrants....I actually speak English rather well when it suits me!!!
Christopher Egan, architect
Egan-Martnez design San Antonio, Texas y la Ciudad de Mxico
Patricia wrote:

Patricia....
I realized that my first post was not very welcoming...please accept my apologies. I was feeling grumpy.
Yes, AutoCad...and definitely PC.
I hope this helps!
Christopher