Anyone have any elevations / plans of a Ladakhi Home?

Hello
As part of our vernacular architecture module I would like to do some work on housing typical to Ladakh / Leh in Northern India. The trouble is, I can't seem to find any elevations / plans of residential properties from the region to annotate. Does anyone have any, or know of any good resource where I could fine them?
Any advice greatly appreciated. Otherwise I'll have to do a yurt...!