Latest threads in Architecture and Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: I told her where to stick it.
I wonder if there's software out there that could input all the preferred stock floor-plans received from the client and automatically generate them into a completely new one that, like an...
8
8

Over half a day now...
...without anyone cussing out anybody else. Very nice. I could get used to that. I was once walking with my wife in a huge crush of people on St. Catherine's in Montreal one summer evening. Cars...
3
3

Tip O The Day........or week.........
There is an old saying that seems worth repeating: Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. BTW, What are you kids doing? How is your craft...
17
17

For Ken (Not Feeding Don)
Almost forgot: http://www.sfu.ca/~rmacinty/scarf.jpg
15
15

Back from Revit Workshop
Anyboday ever used these guys?: http://www.greenbuildingstudio.com/gbsinc/index.aspx

CAN SOMEONE POST REVIT ARCHITECTURE Plz!
-- --------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.9 Beta 2 Web @ ----- ---- -- - NewsLeecher - The Complete Usenet Package
1
1

Here's one for Don, Ken and the other anti govmints
The Eleventh Husband: A young man married a beautiful woman who had previously divorced ten husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, Be gentle, I'm still a virgin." "What?" said...
5
5

The Duckhouse
2
2

Bob Morrison obit
I posted a message in Bob's guestbook on his obit page: behalf of all Bob's "virtual" friends on in USENET, we are sorry to read about Bob's passing. May he rest-in-peace. Pierre Levesque,...
12
12

Re: Now, you've seen everything.
Yawn... old pre-midterm election news Pretty funny comedy though... Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Christopher Egan
Thanks for the update. Sad news indeed. Any other information about him?
33
33

The Oldest Architecture?
Göbekli Tepe - Wikipedia
20
20

Ping Don
Freeting from Michigan ........long time no talk Don.......have you associated with any Indiana architects? I havea a client with a minor project in South Bend, not worthpicking up my own stamp for...
1
1

Land Theft & Big Business
"...Cited by the group was theft of thousands of dollars worth of group-funded lands by a renegade officer... Elf Clan is not the only group to complain about theft of group-funded lands... land and...
2
2

Re: At least he's not in jail.
Like I said, lowest common denominator. Public Documents, Mug Shots
1
1