where can i obtain blades for model 931 wen electric hand plane.

I am in need of the blades and attaching screws for a Wen model 931 electric hand plane.

Reply to
silverfox

I'm having a hell of a time finding replacement blades for my wen 931 electric hand plane. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? Jake

Reply to
jakestapelmann

I have the blades. I'm sure you got some by now. But do you possibly have a scan of the users manual? I don't know how to get these damn blades on. On the off chance it doesn't take 9 years for an answer. Thank you very much LOL

Reply to
Kwpainting