Subject Author Posted Replies

afixing calipers to planer (homemade wixey)
I just measure the boards.
8
8

Compound angle Box Joint
Wed, Jan 9, 2008, 8:35am (EST-3) (Snog) doth query: Any tips on how to do this? Yeah. Take some scrap wood and try it. Then keep going until you get it the way you want. Works for me. JOAT 10 Out Of...
18
18

Oil-based wood pore filler
Mine are clear.
13
13

I'm selling a veneer screw press craigs list Ma.
http://westernmass.craigslist.org/tls/501010152.html

Unisaw on Craig's List Seattle
There is a posting on Seattle Craig's List for a Unisaw for $550. I know nothing about the saw, I am only passing on information on what could be an excellent buy. Marv Tablesaw - $550...

Woodworking Stores To Visit ?
Am leaving Syracuse NY and driving to Fort Lauderdale FL via I 81 & I 95. Will be going through Harrisburg PA, Richmond VA, Savannah GA, and Jacksonville FL. Would welcome any suggestions of...
5
5

Anyone using a folding workbench
I'm thinking of going with a smaller permanent bench with a drop leaf in front. This should free up some space, give me room for the clutter/drill press/vice and leave me some extra uncluttered space...
20
20

Sanding the faded surface
I was in need of a small piece of Maple today and thought I had a piece leaning against the wall from another project. I needed it to have a fresh surface on it so I sent it through the drum sander a...
1
1

Re: William Fourness- or perhaps "weknowwood"?
You know, when I began this little adventure, I was sure there would be people who would appreciate this information, as much as I knew there would be some who would not. But, be assured that I shall...
14
14

Crib question
I built a crib for my son two years ago. I enjoyed designing and building it even though he spent slightly over a year in it. I thought he might appreciate it later in life if he has children and...
10
10

Joining two boards
LOL, Its that white wood that the borg sells. It is no particular species but rather a possibility of being White Pine, Spruce, and or another wood that I cannot recall at the moment. Sometimes it is,...
38
38

OT: Cool Website To Help Select a Candidate
Check out the link below. http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

Humour?
I found this:
1
1

Hardwood Flooring
Skip Good luck if it was the 3 1/4" marsh. Bruce is no longer making it . I know I bought up the last of it in my area. jc
18
18

Michael Dresdner's Daughter - Still a need for a Call To Action?
Back in January of 2002, Rob Johnstone, then the editor of Woodworker's Journal, put out a Call To Action. Michael Dresdner's daughter was going to need chemotherapy and the medical bills were going...
2
2