Subject Author Posted Replies

Timberwolf BS Blades - Where to buy
There appear to be several suppliers (from a Google search) . I would prefer to deal with the "source" or a highly-recommended vendor. Any links to either?
5
5

OT: Oh great!
9
9

T-Track on sale....
In case any of you are interested...I just discovered that Rockler has their T-Track kits (4' of t-track, 8 knobs and 8 t-bolts) on clearance for $15. If you are thinking of creating some jigs or just...
2
2

Something I saw in Wood Magazine (question)
I was reading the latest issue tool review where they reviewed the Big Glup. I've already got one but I've not been using it because I couldn't figure out a good way to mount the thing. Well in the...
6
6

OT - Iron vs Brass Monkey
In the heyday of sailing ships, all war ships and many freighters carried iron cannons. Those cannons fired round iron cannon balls. It was necessary to keep a good supply near the cannon. However,...
11
11

Brother Earl
Hoped I would never have to say this but we have lost our favorite "old man". My brother Earl passed away around midnight today. He would have been 86 in October and is 17 years older than I. My first...
12
12

Square, level, and plumb
First off, I am nowhere near the league of most of you here. I've puttered around since about 1970, made a couple of pieces of colonial furniture out of pine, turned a few bowls, etc. I was...
18
18

Norm's deluxe router table plan opinion wanted.
Have any of you built his table and if so are there any changes you would recommend making to it? I'm thinking about building it. I currently have the table that the Router Workshop guys use and I'm...
13
13

Re: Talk me out of it
Fix your system clock. It's seven years fast.
1
1

decent tip to make rolling cabinets stationary
view here: Woodsmith Tip: Rolling Cabinet Supports
20
20

OT: Questions for Americans
is both public and s to any thinking man d see no reason to Pot...Kettle, Kettle......Pot
60
60

OT: Crue's Girls Girls Girls etc.
The 'Machine' worked great powering Bon Jovi to a thunderous show a couple of days ago. Then we had Fergie (She's just amazing...no Jessica Rabbit, but amazing.) Tomorrow night Black Crowes... Then...
23
23

What is it? Set 240
This week's set has been posted: http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/Rob
15
15

$359 miter gage
Do we need a $359 miter gage? If so, this might be it. I saw an article about this guy in the Popular Mechanics mag but I've never seen the tool. video shows the guy setting his blade angle with it....
5
5

Woodworking stuff in Nova Scotia?
Hi all, Traveling to Nova Scotia in late August (I'm from Ohio). Will be visiting Lee Valley in Halifax for sure, but wondering if there's other woodworking stuff of interest in the area. Will be...
15
15