Subject Author Posted Replies

OT - SUN CLOCK
's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're talking about. Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 13 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.

dissolving Liquid Nails?
The framers of my new house got some Liquid Nails (construction adhesive) on the concrete floor of the kitchen, and I need to remove it (we're acid-staining the concrete). Anyone know what solvents...
7
7

FLUTE
's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're talking about. Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 13 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.

CAN STIRLING ENGINE
's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're talking about. Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 13 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.

WOOD HORN
's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're talking about. Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 13 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.

Bench Router ... how to make one ?
How do I make up a bench router . The local store has table for sale , but without the motor installed . Elsewhere I've seen plans to make the table as a project . If I go for either of the above ,...
3
3

CORDAGE DRILL
's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're talking about. Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 13 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.

controlling rust in the shed shop
The only room I've got to play with is a 10x12 shed whose doors don't seal very well. Except for my bicycle, I've ejected everything that isn't shop-related, though I still tell the kids to "take this...
20
20

GERBIL STUFF
Although why anyone would want to keep a rat is beyond me. JOAT Let's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're talking about. Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web...

Re: Woodworker's beware! (Humor)
Awsome! :) Bernie http://www.dragonbbs.com/members/rr6289/Nail%20Gun.MPE

PINK FLAMINGO
Tue, Jul 15, 2003, 1:40am (EDT-3) (Dr.=A0Rev.=A0Chuck,=A0M.D.=A0P.A.) preaches blasphemy with:. Paint 'em black for goth appeal. Aack. Have you no sense of tradition? JOAT Let's just take it for...
3
3

KONANE GAME BOARD
Some of you will have to pass on this, it does say an adult has to do some steps. JOAT Let's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're talking about. Life just ain't life without...

Dust and Noise
I'm in the process of setting up a new shop in my home. It's about 16 by 25, and it's a room in the lower level of a walkout of a house set on a slope. Adjacent to the shop are a family room, and...
13
13

OT: news server glitch
Is this happening to anybody else: A few days ago, while I was reading the wreck, all 13-gzillion posts disappeared, and then there were 3. Since then, the volume seems about normal. Back then, I...
4
4