Subject Author Posted Replies

Spare pinion wrench for Supernova chuck?
Any of you guys have a spare Supernova chuck wrench hanging around? Teknatool no longer makes this model and has no wrenches. There's a chuck up on eBay minus the wrench that I'd go for if I can...

titebond response
I asked the manufacturer about my problems with my latest bottle of TiteBond III (thinner and lighter color). Here's the response: "The only change to Titebond III was a qualification of a different...
1
1

Cool desk
This is pretty slick. Wonder how he creates the peaks and valleys? CNC? The top of this desk looks like a wooden planet. There are peaks and valleys seemingly strewn haphazardly across its surface...
15
15

What is it? Set 546
This week's set has been posted: Larger images: Below are three more items that were sent in but didn't make it to the web site for one reason or another, anyone know what they are? 1. 2. The owners...
31
31

RE: O/T: Grassology
Here in SoCal, my favorite huckster, Bob Villa, has been pitching "Grassology". Basically a water hose powered grass seed broadcaster. The grass seed mixture contains some rye, some fescue, and some...
40
40

Dust protection
What do you guys use for dust protection? I just got out of the hospital a fter a four-day stay from presumptive pneumonia (one day in the ICU). This after a couple of maskless hours with my ROS on an...
15
15

Silly Putty Batteries
Have you guys seen this? Apparently some scientists in California have come up with a new type of Lithium Ion battery. It utilizes the material used in surgical tubing and silly putty to make nano...
4
4

2x12 ramp
I need to load a riding mower onto the bed of my truck. Considering using 2x12s for the ramps, braced at the midpoint. Can they handle this?
31
31

What more can go wrong
First the laptop. I just came back from the vet. My dog has a tumor that might be malignant in the roof of his mouth. I am behind on a project for volleyball. I was cutting on the band saw... Just cut...
10
10

how do i receive the posts?
I signed up recently and checked the once-a-day receiving of messages. Nothing came. Then I changed it to each one separately to get a few and still no receiving of anything here. What am I doing...
2
2

Equpment Drive belts. A tip, something to keep in mind.
A sample of what I am speaking of. Also sold at harbor freight, Woodcraft, WWGraingers and many other places. Graingers has a nice explanation of the belts, if it were to break just replace a link of...
4
4

Titebond III
Has Titebond III changed recently? I just started using a bottle that I bought a month or two ago. It's much lighter in color and thinner than my old bottle. It's so light in color I wondered if...
5
5

Jet corner spring clamps.
Picked up a few things at garage sales this weekend. Rockler cookies $2 Jet Corner spring clamps $3 #3 Stanley Bailey probably 1960's or so $3 There are 2 little blocks in the package, they look to...

Google+
I'm new to the Google+ groups, but a little while ago I posted one or two comments (representing about 45 minutes of thinking), intended to be constructive, about a drawing/painting that was titled...
8
8

New project started
The cookbook shelves: Bought the lumber, started making dust. Cookbook Shelf Units #2: The Dowel Jig - by Greg Guarino @ LumberJocks.com ~ woodworking community Cookbook Shelf Units #1: Design &...