Subject Author Posted Replies

Delta 36-320C table saw FS
Delta 36-320C 10" conrtractor's table saw In very good condition - used in the basement, not on job sites. For pickup in Gerrard/Woodbine area of Toronto Please telephone 416 690 1834 or try...

Disston DA211 Chainsaw FS
Several years ago members of this goup helped me put together this saw for my Dad. He is gone now and with mixed feelings, have placed the saw up for sale....

What is it? CXLI
Howdy! 807: light switch 809: hand brake (apparently for both sheet and rod) yours, Michael
7
7

If you could ...
start all over again in this hobby / business / trade, what mistakes did you make the first time around that you'd skip on the second go around? I'm kind of looking for arrows pointing to where the...
29
29

Ryobi fixed base router height adjustment problem
I bought a Ryobi fixed base router last year, it came with three bases, two of them are fixed base and one is plunge base. The adjustment rings on the fixed base ones worked fine last year. However,...
2
2

Ebony on Guitar Fretboard
I wanted to ask some cleaning advice from the experts in this newsgroup. I have an electric guitar with an ebony fretboard. I want to clean this ebony without having adverse effects on the wood like...
7
7

Senco nailer question
I bought senco framing (stick) nailer in a yard sale. It is little used and works fine with 3" nails. It has a sticker that reads, "Block out recommended for 1 7/8 - 2 1/4 nails". What is block out?...
2
2

Senco PC1005/1010
Looking for a general purpose air compressor. Mostly for filling of tires (car, truck, ATV) and air cleaning, but also some limited brad finishing on woodworking projects, potentially small scale and...
2
2

Put up your feet
Take a break Wicked Micro Bikini,Speedo Bikini Swimwear
2
2

A conumdrum
Would that be.....a coffin?
4
4

Furniture
In the UK wood is wasted,travelling around the area I live in will get me an abundance of wood. It might be old wardrobes,demolished houses with wood beams to be had. But at the end of the day it can...
21
21

Nuther Tip of the Day (This one's serious)
I enjoyed all of the threads from Edwin's TOTD. Here is a real one that may be beneficial to those who have not done it. I place a sheet of plywood on all of my mobile bases (that can accomodate one)...
3
3

anyone tried "ergomates" instead of anti-fatigue mats?
Tue, Oct 24, 2006, 3:19pm (EDT-2) (Chris=A0Friesen) doth sayeth: At the local walking store How do they keep it from wandering away? How many feet does it have? Inquiring minds want to know. JOAT It's...
10
10

Custom Walking Stick for a Custom Head.
Hi there! A friend recently gave me something that looks like a lump of glass but could be possibly used as a head to a walking stick or walking cane. Now, I'm a bit at a lost as to what to do next...
7
7

Tool gaurds
No matter what kind of gaurds you have on any tool with out common scence it will get you. I have been around all kinds of tools for over 60 year & have seen a lot happen most all because NOT using...
1
1