Subject Author Posted Replies

Pin nailer
I am looking at 23ga pin nailers (PC or Grex)- any recommendations?
8
8

how big of lathe?
I'm looking at adding a lathe to help drill some 4x4's (among other turning projects). Basically the hole would be dead center in one end. The 4x4 would anywhere from 2.5ft - 3.5ft in length, and the...
3
3

Rain Gutter for Gazebo?
I built a 8-sided screened gazebo attached to my low deck. It sits on a yard with a fairly steep slope. When it rains, the water runs off the roof and is causing erosion and a small gully down the...
4
4

Dovetail Jigs: Drawers and Boxes.
Time for me to buy a dovetail jig. Is it necessar to spend a bundle? I have a Porter-Cable 690 router. What are the options? It looks like Leigh D4R or D1600 are the current way to go. Expensive,...
30
30

Promote your woodworking site
Hi, If you have a woodworking site that you want to promote, please check out my new search engine, Zeedex works by giving you lists to help expand your search. (e.g. a search for dogs returns a list...
1
1

Accessory suggestions for the Multimaster
Gonna break down and get the Fein Multimaster kit (the expensive one w/lotsa accessories). You know, I'm saving soooo much doing the kitchen myself... But, what additional accessories (or more of)...
13
13

drawer slides (4 kitchen) question
For example, we have Hafele HF-42337055 for ~$2 and the HF-42357756 for ~$37. For use in kitchen drawers, what am I gaining, if anything, from the more expensive one (full extension, more robust...
10
10

Over arm blade guard recommendations
Hi everyone. The thread about blade guards the other day has me worried again. I have a delta contractor's saw with the horrible stock blade guard. It's collecting dust on a shelf somewhere. So I...
12
12

finish for cherry
What finish should i use on a cherry jewelry box ,i live in the UK so some of the terms or products from over the pond i may not be familiar with .TIA F.
9
9

craigs list virus
Whenever I go to Craig's list for Madison Wi it comes up then when I select tools my anti vir stops it because it contain a high risk virus. Blade Runner
3
3

New Lathe.... Need stand
Well, I picked up my lathe from a friend and it is a 4 ft old delta (sorry I didn't write down any serial numbers. It is basically the lathe and a motor with a belt that goes between four pulleys on...
8
8

Bellsaw 1055 Manual
Try Woodmaster of Kansas City. John Miller was formerly with Bellsaw. Don Dando

How to murder people with wood?
I want to be a serial killer and I want to use wooden weapons. What can I build with wood to kill people and how can I avoid being arrested by the cops?
73
73

Shop Design for Dust Collection
Hi, All, Just got a Delta dust collector ??-750 I think, and will pick it up at the end of the month. (Two houses, one old human butt) I also ordered a cyclone garbage can top, and a bunch of hoses,...
4
4

Recommendation for reasonably priced, high quality 10" blade for cutting birch plywood and oak-veneer plywood
I need to cut a fair bit of birch plywood and oak-veneer plywood for some cabinet and bookcase projects. I want to get a good blade that cuts smooth with minimum tearout but don't want to break the...
9
9