WTB: Used Kitchen Cabinets

Hello, I am looking for used kitchen cabinets of a medium+ level of quality. Need to redo my kitchen inexpensively. Are you remodeling, getting rid of the old? I'll pick yours up once your contractor has removed them.

NY, NJ, PA... maybe MD or CT is they are really great.

Email me a photo & approx size, and let's make a deal!

Reply to
CabinetsNeeded

Lenny

Lenny, thanks for the tip. I've checked the local cabinet dealers to no avail... haven't tried lumber supply so I'll do that this weekend.

Luckily my kitchen is just a big box, 16' x 12', so I will be able to configure them in anyway they will fit.

Reply to
CabinetsNeeded

You could always check to see if the local Habitat for Humanity has a store. There's one around here (called Habitat ReStore, I think). They might have something along the lines of what you're looking for. I also see cabinets (used and surplus) in the local classifieds on a regular basis.

todd

Reply to
Todd Fatheree

Thanks, Todd. I'll check that too. In the end, I may just do Mills Pride... cheap, but I guess they don't look SO bad. I looked at them today, and maybe it will be a lot less of a hassle.

Reply to
CabinetsNeeded

Reply to
gfretwell