WTB portable air compressor

Looking for light weight (50 pounds or less), 2 to 8 gallong portable air compressor preferably in the midwest. I am located in Lincoln, Nebraska. If you have such an item, please email me with description, condition, location and price at- dppe at neb dot rr dot com. Thanks, Dana

Reply to
dppe

Dana,

Go to HD and buy the $99.00 husky air compressor that looks like a backpack on a luggage carrier. We use them in our business to run nail guns and drywall texturing guns and they work great and have been durable for us. They only weigh 20-30lbs.

cm

Reply to
cm