Workshop photos

I'm always interested in seeing other shops with the assorted tools, jigs and fixtures. Sometimes these show up in APBW but I'm wondering if there's a better spot. There are a few hits when I search for wood workshop images in Google but not too much.

If there's nothing better, I might be willing to host some photos. I've had a web site for many years but since retirement, I really don't use it.

Any thoughts??

Reply to
greatviewcsc

There is a website that has photos of hundreds of wood shops. I can't locate it at the moment. Maybe a search of the right kind will find it. Anybody know the URL??

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Dunno about that one but searching flickr.com on keywords "wood workshop" gets more than 7,000 hits.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Take a look:

RonB

Sawmill Creek

Reply to
Lowell Holmes

Badger pond has a whole bunch of shops tours

Reply to
Allen98

One I like is: (some awesome facilities in there...)

Robatoy

Here's an example of what can be done rather easily: I took these photos in my shop and posted them in about 15 minutes. Unlike many of the links, you can scroll back and forth as well as right click on an image to open in a new window.

greatviewcsc